Erasmo A. Perez is an associate in the Tax Department.
Mr. Perez joined Debevoise in 2019.
Mr. Perez received his J.D. from the University of Chicago Law ...
Read Full Biography
- Glendower Capital in its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- Ambac in the issuance and sale by Sitka Holdings, its newly formed special purpose entity, of its $1.175 billion aggregate principal amount of LIBOR plus 4.50% Floating Rate Senior Secured Notes due 2026.
- Global Atlantic in an $8 billion annuity reinsurance transaction between two of its insurance subsidiaries and Ameriprise Financial insurance subsidiaries.
- Stone Point Capital in its investment in the combination of Consilio and Xact Data Discovery.
- Blackstone Group as co-investor in the formation of Hydrogen Health.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XI, a $16 billion North America and Western Europe fund.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Altruista, a care management software company that delivers care management and population health management solutions that support value-based and person-centered care models.
- Blackstone's Tactical Opportunities Group in its investment in SUNZ Holdings, a leading provider of workers compensation insurance and related services such as claims administration, policy administration, and customer support.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the sale of Manna Pro Products, a recognized leader in the care and nurturing of pets, with roots going back to 1842, to funds affiliated with The Carlyle Group.
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Mets.
- Oak HC/FT in the formation of Oak HC/FT Partners IV, a $1.4 billion U.S. venture fund investing in healthcare and financial services sectors.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of The Burgess Group, an innovative payment integrity software company focused on improving healthcare payment operations through a cloud-based technology platform.
- Blackstone Group in its acquisition of HealthEdge, a leading technology business that delivers next generation Core Administrative Processing Systems (CAPS) solutions to healthcare businesses.
- University of Chicago Law School, 2019, J.D.
- University of Miami, 2016, B.A.