Erick T. Wong is a corporate associate in the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Wong joined Debevoise in 2021. Mr. Wong received a J.D. from Duke University ...
Read Full Biography
- TPG Growth in its acquisition of a majority stake in Crowe Healthcare Consulting, establishing it as an independent entity.
- TPG Rise Climate, the dedicated climate investing strategy of TPG's global impact investing platform TPG Rise, in the equity portion of a $700 million investment in Hybar, a newly formed company, to start up and operate a technologically advanced, environmentally sustainable scrap metal recycling steel rebar mill.
- TPG in its acquisition of a majority interest in OneOncology, a network of leading oncology practices, in a transaction valued at $2.1 billion.
- Inovar Packaging Group in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Cimarron Label and Western Printing, a label printing provider.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Huntsworth and Sharp in obtaining $787.5 million in debt financing for Huntsworth’s spin-off of Sharp.
- Duke University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- Hamilton College, 2016, B.A.