Ezra Newman is a corporate associate and a member of the Financial Institutions Group.
Mr. Newman joined Debevoise in 2019.
Mr. Newman received his J.D. ...
Read Full Biography
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Citizens in its acquisition of 80 East Coast branches and the national online deposit business from HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- Third Point Re in the financing aspects of its $788 million merger with Sirius Group.
- Manulife Financial Corporation in its $500 million MJDS offering of 2.484% senior notes due 2027.
- Spirit Airlines, in its concurrent SEC registered $201 million offering of common stock and $175 million offering of 4.75% convertible senior notes due 2025.
- Harvard Law School, 2019, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2016, B.A.