Fengjian Ao is a corporate associate based in the Shanghai office. Mr. Ao focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions ...
Read Full Biography
- Polyus Gold International in its sale of up to a $1.4 billion stake in PJSC Polyus to Fosun International.
- Greens Power Equipment, a supplier of heat transfer products that are used to enhance energy efficiency, in its $63 million global offering, listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The transaction included a Hong Kong public offering and an international offering within and outside the United States.
- American International Group in the sale of a $750 million stake in PICC Property and Casualty by means of a block trade in Hong Kong.
- Ingenico in its strategic partnership with Fosun International and acquisition by Fosun of a 20% minority stake in Ingenico’s Chinese activities.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2014, LL.M.
- National University of Singapore, 2007, LL.M.
- China University of Political Science and Law, 2005, LL.B.