Gavin Benson is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers & Acquisitions, Capital Markets and Private Equity Groups.
Mr. Benson ...
Read Full Biography
- Mitsui in the formation of the Blue Water Alliance, a joint venture in partnership with Olin Corporation.
- Resolution Life in its strategic partnership with Blackstone, including a $500 million strategic investment, for its life insurance and annuity consolidation business.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TPG in their $4 billion take-private of Covetrus, a global animal-health technology and services company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- BPP Law School, L.P.C.
- BPP Law School, GDL
- University of Bristol, B.Sc.