Geoffrey Kittredge is a corporate partner based in the London office. Mr. Kittredge's practice focuses on private equity and investment fund formation. ...
Read Full Biography
- Ares Management in its European real estate opportunities funds, including Ares European Real Estate Fund IV, a $1.3 billion Europe real estate fund.
- Baring Vostok in the formation of its Russian private equity funds, including Baring Vostok Private Equity Fund V, a $1.5 billion Russia, CIS buyout fund.
- Deutsche Bank in the formation of its secondary opportunities funds, including Secondary Opportunities Fund III, a $1.65 billion U.S. and Europe secondaries fund, and in various secondaries investment transactions.
- Doughty Hanson in the formation of its European buyout, real estate and technology funds, including Doughty Hanson & Co Fund V, a €3 billion Europe buyout fund.
- Exponent Private Equity Partners in the formation of Exponent Private Equity Partners III, a £1 billion UK buyout fund.
- Keen Venture Partners in the establishment of its first venture capital fund.
- Metric Capital Partners in the formation of MCP Private Capital Fund III, an €850 million European special opportunities fund.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management in the formation of certain private equity funds.
- Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System in the formation of OMERS Global Strategic Investment Alliance, a $12.5 billion global infrastructure fund.
- Park Square in the formation of its credit opportunities funds, including Park Square Capital Credit Opportunities II, a $2.4 billion senior debt program.
- Park Square in the formation of its European mezzanine funds, including Park Square Capital Partners III, a €1.2 billion subordinated debt fund.
- Petroleum Equity in its $133 million acquisition, through its investment vehicle Alpha Petroleum, of ATP Oil & Gas (UK) in the U.S. Chapter 11 cases of ATP's U.S. parent and the follow-on successful CVA proceedings of ATP UK.
- Prudential Financial in its $350 million partnership with LeapFrog Investments, targeting investments in life insurance companies in Africa.
- SUN Group of Companies in the formation of SUN-Apollo India Real Estate Fund, a $630 million India real estate fund.
- Temporis Capital in a £200 million lending programme for community scale renewables.
- A secondaries investor as the lead investor in the recapitalization of two “end of life” funds, sponsored by the same manager, in a merger transaction designed to offer liquidity to existing investors.
- New York University School of Law, 1996, J.D.
- Columbia University, 1992, M.B.A.
- University of Virginia, 1984, B.A.