Hannah R. Levine is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions and Healthcare & Life Sciences Groups.
Ms. Levine joined Debevoise ...
Read Full Biography
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic growth investment and acquisition of a majority stake in Saama, a leading AI-driven intelligent clinical cloud company that enables the life sciences industry to conduct faster and safer clinical developments and regulatory programs, valuing the company at up to $430 million.
- HealthEdge and its controlling shareholder, Blackstone, in the acquisition of Wellframe, a digital health management company.
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- Blackstone Group in its investment in Ginger, a leader in on-demand healthcare, as part of a $100 million Series E funding round.
- The CEO and Chief Compliance Officer of a global pharmaceutical company in meeting obligations under a Corporate Integrity Agreement.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- Skidmore College, 2014, B.A.