Hanson Z. Yu is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Yu joined Debevoise in 2020. He received his J.D. from Cornell Law School ...
Read Full Biography
- Five Arrows, the alternative assets arm of Rothschild & Co., in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y, a provider of comprehensive, SaaS-based solutions for students with unique learning challenges.
- Warner Bros. Discovery in the offering of $1.5 billion aggregate principal amount of 6.412% Senior Notes due 2026 by WarnerMedia Holdings.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its investment in Pathstone, an independently operated, partner-owned advisory firm offering comprehensive family office services.
- Kelso & Company in its strategic investment in WilliamsMarston, a leader in complex accounting, tax and valuation advisory services.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and TPG in the financing aspects of their $4 billion take-private of Covetrus, a global animal-health technology and services company.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the refinancing of its senior credit facilities, including its existing $611 million asset-based revolving credit facility and its $115 million cash flow-based revolving credit facility, and its $2.6 billion term loan facility.
- Entities managed by Blackstone in the financing aspects of the $2.8 billion acquisition of Allstate Life Insurance Company.
- Cornell Law School, 2020, J.D.
- University of Chicago, 2017, B.A.