Helena Inghelram is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Ms. Inghelram joined Debevoise in 2019. She received an LL.M. ...
Read Full Biography
- LCM Partners in the formation of Credit Opportunities 4 Strategy, a €4.1 billion private credit fund.
- Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Pantheon as co-underwriters of CapVest Strategic Opportunities, a €1.2 billion continuation vehicle sponsored by CapVest for the single-asset fund restructuring of its portfolio company, Curium Pharma.
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of Dover Street X, an $8.1 billion global secondaries fund.
- Columbia Law School, 2019, LL.M.
- Université Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne, 2017, Master of Laws
- Université Paris II Panthéon-Assas, 2016, Master of Laws
- University of Luxembourg, 2015, Bachelor of Laws