The Private Equity Report
- Slip Out the Back or Make a New Plan? A Look at Recently Renegotiated Private Equity Deals
- Will the Next Downturn Be That Different?
- Guest Column: Labor Unions and Private Equity in Germany—The Current State of Play
- Are You a Forthright Negotiator?
- Reform of the English Financial Assistance Regime
- Guest Feature: Should Your Child Take a Job in Private Equity?
- Alert: Euronext Launches New Private Equity Index
- Loosening the Ties: Amendments to Rule 144 and Rule 145
- Walker Report Stalls Treasury Regulation of UK Private Equity—But for How Long?
- Alert: U.S. Supreme Court Significantly Restricts Secondary Actor Liability Under Section 10(b)
- Life Insurance “Embedded Value” Transactions Present PE Firms with an Efficient Opportunity to Invest in Life Insurance Cash Flows