The Private Equity Report
- When the SEC Knocks on Your Door, Will You Be Prepared?: Practical Steps PE Firms Should Take to Prepare for an SEC “Presence” Examination
- The Year of the Snake: What Does China’s Lunar New Year Suggest for Private Equity Activity in Asia?
- Pension Derisking: New Ways to Manage Old Pension Liabilities
- Time for Private Equity to Relax About ERISA-Controlled Group Liability?
- Alert—First Year Review of the UK Takeover Code in Action
- Tax Reporting Gone Wild: Getting Ready for the New FATCA Rules
- Alert—Offshore Private Equity Funds and Chinese Insurers: Coming Soon?
- Strategic Thinking: Special Considerations for Private Equity Sponsors Contemplating Add-on Acquisitions
- New Opportunities for Private Equity to Help Financial Institutions Address Basel III Capital Requirements?