For more information regarding the coronavirus, please visit our Coronavirus Resource Center.
- The French Financial Markets Authority has taken measures and issued recommendations to restrain the negative effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Those measures and recommendations include:
- the ban of the creation or increase of any net short position on shares admitted to trading on French trading venues,
- providing for some flexibility regarding publication deadlines under the Transparency Directive,
- a reminder to issuers of their information obligations pursuant to the Market Abuse Regulation, and
- encouraging French issuers to take actions in respect of the organization of their annual shareholder meetings.