Antoine Kirry is a partner based in the Paris office and a member of the firm’s Litigation Group. Mr. Kirry has substantial litigation and arbitration ...
Read Full Biography
- A U.S. Fortune 500 company in a $200 million contract dispute against a French CAC 40 company.
- The structuring and negotiation of several arrangements for the appointment or the termination of the chief executives of leading French companies.
- Institut Pasteur in a proposed strategic joint venture.
- Macquarie Capital in the resolution of a dispute over a shareholders agreement relating to a French listed company.
- The successful defence of one of the individual defendants in the EADS insider trading case.
- Akka Technologies in several strategic acquisition transactions.
- The Louvre Museum and Agence France-Muséums in the negotiation of the agreement relating to the creation and the management of the museum Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- A U.S. Fortune 500 company in a $230 million dispute relating to allegedly defective products (pending in the French courts).
- Newell Rubbermaid in the sale of the remaining assets of its Home Décor Europe business located in Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Spain.
- Newell Rubbermaid in its sale of its Little Tikes business to MGA Entertainment.
- The successful defence of a French bank on appeal of a judgment that had found the bank liable for negligence in providing investment advice (judgment reversed).
- Arcelor in the $32 billion acquisition by Mittal Steel.
- Newell Rubbermaid in the sale of its European cookware division, Newell Cookware Europe, which manufactures and sells glass cookware products, including under the Pyrex brand, to Arc International S.A.
- The successful defence of a Paris M&A advisory boutique firm in a court action over a success fee determination.
- Equant in its €1.26 billion synthetic merger with France Telecom resulting in France Telecom’s going private acquisition of the 46% public stake in Equant.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Eurazeo and BAML Private Equity in their €3.7 billion leveraged buyout of Rexel.
- Columbia Law School, 1986, LL.M.
- Université de Strasbourg, 1982, D.E.A.
- Université de Strasbourg, 1981, Maîtrise en droit