Antoine Kirry is a partner based in the Paris office and a member of the firm’s Litigation Group. Mr. Kirry has substantial litigation and arbitration ...
Read Full Biography
- The Chief Compliance Officer of one of the leading worldwide groups in the industrial services sector in a PNF/Department of Justice investigation.
- The Group CFO of a major European industrial company in a PNF/SFO investigation.
- Ingenico Group in advice on sanctions issues.
- The State of Qatar and Qatari entities and individuals in international claims arising out of the measures imposed by the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, and Egypt against Qatar, including twice prevailing in proceedings on provisional measures before the International Court of Justice against the United Arab Emirates, and in connection with investment arbitrations and claims in other international tribunals.
- A U.S. Fortune 500 company in a $200 million dispute relating to an allegedly hidden defect initiated by a French CAC 40 company.
- A major U.S. industrial company in a civil dispute relating to the alleged wrongful manufacturing of a product, initiated by a French citizen.
- A major U.S. financial institution on issues related to the implementation of sanctions regimes in France.
- Leading French companies in the structuring and negotiation of several arrangements for the appointment or termination of chief executives.
- A major French research institution in a proposed scientific cooperation agreement with a Middle Eastern country.
- Macquarie Capital in the resolution of a dispute over a shareholders agreement relating to a French listed company.
- The successful defense of one of the individual defendants in the EADS insider trading case; which rose to the level of the Constitutional Court and generated a major change in the law on the prosecution of insider trading.
- Akka Technologies in several strategic acquisition transactions.
- The Louvre Museum and Agence France-Muséums in the negotiation of the agreement relating to the creation and the management of the museum Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- A U.S. Fortune 500 company in a $230 million dispute relating to allegedly defective products.
- Newell Rubbermaid in the sale of the remaining assets of its Home Décor Europe business located in Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Spain.
- Newell Rubbermaid in the sale of its Little Tikes business to MGA Entertainment.
- The successful defence of a French bank on appeal of a judgment that had found the bank liable for negligence in providing investment advice (judgment reversed).
- The successful defence of a Paris M&A advisory boutique firm in a court action over a success fee determination.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Eurazeo and BAML Private Equity in their €3.7 billion leveraged buyout of Rexel.
- Columbia Law School, 1986, LL.M.
- Université de Strasbourg, 1982, D.E.A.
- Université de Strasbourg, 1981, Maîtrise en droit