Isabelle Canaan is an associate in the Litigation Group.
Ms. Canaan joined Debevoise in 2021. From 2022 to 2023, Ms. Canaan served as a law clerk for ...
Read Full Biography
- Tether and Bitfinex in the successful dismissal of a class action related to alleged misrepresentations regarding the sufficiency of reserves for Tether tokens.
- Tether, Bitfinex and related entities in a putative class action asserting Commodities Exchange Act, antitrust and fraud claims based on alleged manipulation of the price of cryptocommodities.
- Columbia Law School, 2021, J.D.
- University of Oxford, 2018, M.Phil.
- University of Chicago, 2016, B.A.