J. Robert Abraham is an associate in the Litigation Department and a member of the Commercial Litigation Group. His practice focuses on class actions and ...
Read Full Biography
- JC Flowers in litigation brought by the MF Global bankruptcy trustee seeking to recover dividends paid in connection with preferred stock.
- Dennis Kozlowski, former CEO of Tyco, in defending action brought by Tyco seeking forfeiture and clawback of compensation and severance benefits.
- The independent directors of News Corp.'s board on the range of issues they are considering in connection with the allegations against, and the investigations of, the Company.
- A pharmaceutical manufacturer in a third-party payor class action litigation.
- A Swiss investment management firm, its directors, and related entities, in litigation related to substantial investments with Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities, including in adversary proceedings brought by the Trustee of the BLMIS estate and in obtaining dismissal of investor class action litigation purporting to assert claims for fraud and breach of common law duties in connection with one of the firm's managed funds.
- Columbia Law School, 2010, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2007, B.A.