Jarrett Lewis is an associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Lewis joined Debevoise in 2021. He received his J.D. from Georgetown ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- TA Associates, in its acquisition of TouchTunes, an in-venue, interactive music and entertainment platform, from funds advised by Searchlight and Newlight.
- TBS, a financial technology firm in its definitive agreement to merge with R&T, an investment management firm.
- Blackstone as lead investor in DNAnexus’ $200 million financing round.
- Georgetown University Law Center, 2021, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, 2018, B.S.