Jillian Trezza is a litigation associate in the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory Defense Group. Her practice focuses on securities-related enforcement ...
Read Full Biography
- Former independent directors of a previously public company related to SEC and DOJ investigations.
- Robinhood in its SEC and FINRA settlements relating to best execution practices and payment for order flow.
- A large financial services institution in an SEC investigation focused on its share class selection and revenue sharing arrangements that resulted in a declination by the government.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- United States Military Academy at West Point, B.S.
- University of Texas, M.A.