Jin-Hyuk Jang is an international counsel based in the Debevoise’s Frankfurt office and a member of the firm’s Corporate Department and the ...
Read Full Biography
- Apera Asset Management’s private debt platform, a €750 million platform focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- Navis Capital Partners in setting up their Luxembourg parallel fund for its private equity fund, seeking total capital commitments of $1.75 billion.
- Hannover Finanz in the formation of its €200 million debt fund targeting investments in the DACH region.
- SwanCap Partners in the formation of its €600 million SwanCap Fund II.
- Novum Capital in the formation of its €90 million German private equity funds.
- Regulatory advice to Adam Street, Allianz Global Investors, Allianz Capital Partners, The Carlyle Group, Coller Capital, EQT, HPS Investment Partners, Lexington Partners, Morgan Stanley, Triton, Prudential Financial and Zurich Alternative Asset Management.
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Master of Laws
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, First State Examination