Jin-Hyuk Jang is an international counsel based in the Frankfurt office and a member of the firm’s Funds/Investment Management Group and the Corporate ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron.
- Top Tier Capital Partners in the formation of Top Tier European Venture Capital Fund SCSp, a €260 million European venture capital fund of funds.
- A major international financial investor in the formation of a €1 billion+ global infrastructure fund.
- Allianz Global Investors in the formation of Allianz Renewable Energy Fund III, a $500 million fund targeting global renewable energy investments.
- LGT Capital Partners in the formation of Crown Global Secondaries V, a $4.5 billion private equity secondaries fund.
- Apera Asset Management’s private debt platform, a €750 million platform focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- Navis Capital Partners in setting up their Luxembourg parallel fund for its private equity fund, seeking total capital commitments of $1.75 billion.
- UniCredit Bank in the structuring aspects of the sale of parts of its private equity portfolio and the setting up of the acquisition of SwanCap Opportunities Fund SCS.
- Hannover Finanz in the formation of its €200 million debt fund targeting investments in the DACH region.
- HarbourVest Partners in the sale of a portfolio of over one hundred private equity interests on behalf of a HarbourVest Partners managed account based in Europe to five independent investor groups.
- SwanCap Partners in the formation of its €600 million SwanCap Fund II.
- Novum Capital in the formation of a €100 million private equity fund targeting investments in the DACH region.
- Regulatory advice to Adams Street, The Carlyle Group, Coller Capital, EQT, HPS Investment Partners, Lexington Partners, Morgan Stanley, Triton, Prudential Financial and Zurich Alternative Asset Management.
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Master of Laws
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, First State Examination