Jin-Hyuk Jang is an international counsel based in the Debevoise’s Frankfurt office and a member of the firm’s Funds/Investment Management ...
Read Full Biography
- Allianz Global Investors in the formation of Allianz Renewable Energy Fund III, a $500 million fund targeting global renewable energy investments.
- Apera Asset Management’s private debt platform, a €750 million platform focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- Navis Capital Partners in setting up their Luxembourg parallel fund for its private equity fund, seeking total capital commitments of $1.75 billion.
- UniCredit Bank in the structuring aspects of the sale of parts of its private equity portfolio and the setting up of the acquiring SwanCap Opportunities Fund SCS.
- Hannover Finanz in the formation of its €200 million debt fund targeting investments in the DACH region.
- SwanCap Partners in the formation of its €600 million SwanCap Fund II.
- Novum Capital in the formation of a €100 million private equity fund targeting investments in the DACH region.
- Regulatory advice to Adam Street, Allianz Global Investors, Allianz Capital Partners, The Carlyle Group, Coller Capital, EQT, HPS Investment Partners, Lexington Partners, Morgan Stanley, Triton, Prudential Financial and Zurich Alternative Asset Management.
- Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, Master of Laws
- Johann Wolfgang Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main, First State Examination