Jonathan Adler is a corporate partner based in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group. His practice focuses ...
Read Full Biography
- Vinci Partners in the formation of Vinci Capital Partners Fund III, a $1 billion private equity fund program.
- Avanath Capital Management in the formation of Avanath Affordable Housing III, a U.S. affordable housing real estate fund.
- The Carlyle Group in raising close to $19 billion for multiple buyout and growth funds, co-investment vehicles and in various joint ventures, including in the formation of:
- Carlyle Asia Growth Partners V, a $340 million Asia growth capital fund.
- Carlyle Europe Partners IV, a €3.75 billion Europe buyout fund.
- Carlyle South America Buyout Fund, a $1 billion fund, including Fundo Brasil de Internacionalização de Empresas Fundo de Investimento em Participações, together with Banco do Brasil, a R$400 million vehicle to invest in Brazil.
- Carlyle Peru Fund, a $308 million Peru buyout/venture fund.
- Carlyle Asia Growth Partners IV, a $1 billion Asia growth capital fund.
- Carlyle MENA Partners, a $500 million Middle East and North Africa buyout fund.
- Carlyle Sub-Saharan Africa Fund, a $698 million Sub-Saharan Africa fund.
- The Carlyle Group in its strategic partnership with AIG to position DSA Re as a platform to provide solutions for insurance liabilities globally.
- Carmel Partners in the formation of:
- Carmel Partners Investment Fund VII, a $1.28 billion U.S. real estate fund.
- Carmel Partners Investment Fund VI, a $1 billion U.S. real estate fund.
- Crescent Capital Group in the formation of Crescent Mezzanine Partners VII, a $4.6 billion U.S. mezzanine fund.
- A leading investment manager in the formation and ongoing operations of an open-ended vehicle in the reinsurance space.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund IX, a $6.25 billion North America and Europe buyout fund.
- International Finance Corporation and IFC AMC in various energy and emerging markets fundraising activities.
- KKR and KKR Asset Management in the formation of various private funds, joint ventures and separate accounts, including KKR Energy Income and Growth Fund I, a $2 billion energy and natural resources fund.
- Morgan Stanley in respect of fundraising and ongoing activities of its leveraged buyout, credit and infrastructure funds.
- Prudential Capital Group in the formation of Prudential Capital Energy Partners, a $343 million U.S. power/energy fund.
- New York University School of Law, 2005, J.D.
- Cornell University, 2002, B.S.