Jonathon Yeung is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Yeung joined Debevoise in 2020. Mr. Yeung received an LL.M. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, BradyIFS, in the financing aspects of the merger of BradyIFS and Envoy Solutions, which includes a new strategic and financial partnership with Warburg Pincus and its affiliate funds.
- Certain holders of second lien term loans issued by Integro Parent Inc., part of Tysers Insurance Brokers, Ltd., a leading Lloyds independent broker, in a transaction under which AUB Group Limited will acquire Tysers from Odyssey Investment Partners for $615.2 million.
- Discovery, Inc. in the offering of $30 billion of senior unsecured notes in the acquisition of WarnerMedia.
- H.I.G. Capital, a leading global alternative investment firm in its acquisition of a majority stake in Grupo Ransa, a leading third party logistics operator in the Andean Region and Central America.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- Electrical Components International, a Cerberus Capital Management portfolio company and leading wire harness, electrical components, and sub-assembly supplier for the diversified industrial markets, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Omni Connection International.
- Discovery, Inc. in the financing aspects of the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Assurant in the financing aspects of the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Domtar in the financing aspects of the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Refresh Mental Health.
- Columbia Law School, LL.M.
- University of New South Wales, Faculty of Law, B.Com
- University of New South Wales, Faculty of Law, LL.B.