Jonathon Yeung is a corporate associate and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Yeung joined Debevoise in 2020. Mr. Yeung received an LL.B. with ...
Read Full Biography
- Electrical Components International, a Cerberus Capital Management portfolio company and leading wire harness, electrical components, and sub-assembly supplier for the diversified industrial markets, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Omni Connection International.
- Discovery in the financing aspects of the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Assurant in the financing aspects of the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Domtar in the financing aspects of the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in Refresh Mental Health.
- University of New South Wales, Faculty of Law, 2011, LL.B. (First Class Honours)
- University of New South Wales, Faculty of Law, 2011, B.Com