Justin Storms is a corporate partner based in the New York office and a member of the firm’s Investment Management Group.
Mr. Storms represents ...
Read Full Biography
- KKR in the formation of its KKR European Fund VI, an $8 billion fund focused on private equity investments primarily in the developed economies of Western Europe.
- KKR in the establishment of a newly-created $2 billion continuation vehicle to which a portion of its investment in Internet Brands was sold, in a transaction valuing the company at $12 billion. The deal won “Secondaries Deal of the Year” in the Americas in Private Equity International’s annual awards.
- KKR in the formation of KKR North America Fund XIII, a $19 billion fund focused on pursuing opportunistic private equity investments in North America.
- KKR in the structuring and negotiation of a preferred equity product established with a leading structured liquidity solutions provider through a structured secondary transaction to generate liquidity on a $1.1 billion portfolio of assets held by KKR’s balance sheet.
- KKR in the formation of KKR Core Investments Partnership SCSp, a $626 million fund organized to make co-investments in “Core” private equity transactions, together with a €1.5 billion fund of one also organized to pursue the strategy.