Kara Brockmeyer is a litigation partner based in the firm’s Washington D.C. office. She is a member of the White Collar & Regulatory Defense ...
Read Full Biography
- A publicly traded software company in an SEC investigation involving revenue recognition and other accounting issues.
- A global engineering firm in an SEC investigation into potential corruption and accounting violations.
- A global manufacturing company in SEC and DOJ investigations into potential corruption issues.
- A global life sciences company in SEC and DOJ investigations into potential corruption issues.
- The CEOs of several public companies in SEC and DOJ investigations.
- A major consumer goods company, a leading financial institution, global energy services firm, and other large clients in providing ongoing advice regarding anti-corruption compliance.
- A global insurance company in an investigation of compliance issues in Russia.
- A major pharmaceutical company in an internal investigation of a whistleblower complaint in Italy.
- A major financial services company in an internal investigation of a potential accounting issue.
- A private equity firm in an internal investigation of compliance issues in CIS country.
- The audit committee of a U.S. company in an internal investigation into a potential anti-corruption issue.
- A large private equity firm in conducting an anti-corruption and trade compliance risk assessment and review of compliance program.
- A major pharmaceutical company in an internal review of its compliance program.
- A German company in responding to a grand jury subpoena relating to trade sanctions.
- A global financial services firm in conducting anti-corruption due diligence for a transaction in China.
- Several major financial services firms in an internal review of their anti-corruption compliance programs.
- A major Swiss company in a DOJ investigation.
- A multinational energy company in an internal investigation into a potential anti-corruption issue.
- Multiple private equity firms in conducting anti-corruption and trade compliance due diligence relating to potential transactions and investments and compliance reviews for portfolio companies.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D.
- Williams College, B.A.