Katarina Molnarova is a corporate counsel and a member of the firm’s Finance Group. Her practice focuses on complex acquisition and leveraged financings. ...
Read Full Biography
- Domtar in the financing aspects of its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- Assurant in the financing aspects of the $1.3 billion sale of its Global Preneed business to CUNA Mutual Group.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of S&S Activewear, a leading North American distributor of imprintable apparel and accessories.
- Domtar in the financing aspects of the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Steven Cohen and Cohen Private Ventures in the financing aspects of the $2.4 billion acquisition of the Mets.
- Verizon in the financing aspects of its $6.25 billion acquisition of Tracfone, the largest reseller of wireless services in the U.S.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners and Pathway Vet Alliance in the financing aspects of the sale of a majority stake in Pathway to TSG Consumer Partners.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the financing aspects of its acquisition of the Engineered Components and Systems segment of Actuant Corporation.
- TPG Capital and Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe in the financing aspects of their $4.1 billion acquisition of Kindred Healthcare.
- EIG Global Energy Partners in the financing aspects of the formation of a joint venture with FS Investments to manage the $4 billion FS Energy and Power Fund.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Tranzact Holdings, the leading provider of comprehensive, direct-to-consumer sales and marketing solutions for insurance carriers in the U.S., from White Mountains Insurance Group.
- Activision Blizzard in the financing aspects of its $5.9 billion acquisition of King Digital Entertainment.
- Tribune Media in the financing aspects of its leveraged spin-off of Tribune Publishing Company.
- TIAA-CREF in its $6.25 billion acquisition of Nuveen Investments, a diversified investment management company with $221 billion in assets under management.
- Tribune Company in the financing aspects of its $2.7 billion acquisition of Local TV Holdings.
- Rexel in its concurrent €650 million offering of 5.125% senior notes and $500 million offering of 5.250% senior notes, both due 2020.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, AXA Private Equity and Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec in the financing aspects of their €2.1 billion acquisition of SPIE from PAI Partners, which included a €1.335 billion senior term and revolving credit facility and a €375 million bridge loan.
- Columbia Law School, 2007, LL.M.
- Charles University, 2005, J.D.