Kathryn (“Kate”) Saba is an associate in the Litigation Department. Ms. Saba joined Debevoise in 2017. She received her J.D. from Columbia ...
Read Full Biography
- Oliver Thomas in a complete victory at trial defeating MZ Wallace’s trade dress infringement claim involving a quilted handbag design.
- Merck KGaA in trademark infringement, false advertising cybersquatting, and breach of contract litigation against Merck & Co.
- Foundation Medicine in a California false advertising litigation filed by a competitor over methods of validating genomic assays of cancer cells.
- Discovery Communications before the Department of Justice in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Duke University, 2011, B.S.