Kathryn (“Kate”) Saba is an associate in the Litigation Department who is a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property Litigation Group ...
Read Full Biography
- StockX in a dispute brought by Nike for alleged trademark infringement related to StockX’s Vault Nike NFTs.
- Rauch Industries in a trademark litigation against Christopher Radko over his use of his name in selling competing Christmas ornaments.
- Diamond Hands Consulting in obtaining a preliminary injunction to protect its SATOSHISTREETBETS trademark, which it uses for popular online cryptocurrency discussion forums and other services, against a scheme by internet fraudsters to misappropriate the trademark to sell deceptive cryptocurrencies and NFTs.
- The James Beard Foundation on a pro bono basis in successfully challenging a competing charity’s use of the slogan GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD PEOPLE, which infringed JBF’s registered trademark GOOD FOOD FOR GOOD, and in successfully defeating counterclaims seeking cancellation of JBF’s trademark.
- Steve Madden in a design patent and trade dress infringement case against Rothy’s shoes.
- Oliver Thomas in a complete victory at trial defeating MZ Wallace’s trade dress infringement claim involving a quilted handbag design.
- Merck KGaA in trademark infringement, false advertising, cybersquatting, and breach of contract litigation against Merck & Co.
- Foundation Medicine in a California false advertising litigation filed by a competitor over methods of validating genomic assays of cancer cells.
- Discovery, Inc. before the Department of Justice in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- Columbia Law School, 2017, J.D.
- Duke University, 2011, B.S.