Kay Hunter is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Ms. Hunter joined Debevoise in 2018. Ms. Hunter graduated in 2014 ...
Read Full Biography
- Carlyle in its acquisition of Abingworth, a transatlantic life sciences investment firm with over $2 billion in assets under management.
- Glendower Capital in its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- Exponent in a £125 million preferred equity facility for Exponent Private Equity Partners III, a £1 billion buyout fund.
- GHO Capital Partners in the formation of GHO Capital Fund II, a €975 million fund which was Europe’s largest ever healthcare fund at the time of closing.
- DBAY Advisors in the formation of DouglasBay Capital III Fund, a European fund making investments in small and micro-cap listed companies.