Kay Hunter is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Ms. Hunter is recommended for Private Funds in The Legal 500 UK (2024), ...
Read Full Biography
- Glendower Capital in the formation of its Secondary Opportunities Fund V, a $5.8 billion global secondary private equity fund.
- LCM Partners in the formation of Credit Opportunities 4 Strategy, a €4.1 billion private credit fund.
- HarbourVest Partners as co-lead investor in a $1 billion continuation fund, sponsored by OEP, to support continued growth for two European portfolio companies.
- All Seas Capital in the formation of All Seas Capital I, a $400 million debut pan-European private fund.
- Carlyle in its acquisition of Abingworth, a transatlantic life sciences investment firm with over $2 billion in assets under management.
- Glendower Capital in its strategic partnership with CVC, creating a combined group with total assets under management of approximately €113 billion.
- Exponent in a £125 million preferred equity facility for Exponent Private Equity Partners III, a £1 billion buyout fund.
- GHO Capital Partners in the formation of GHO Capital Fund II, a €975 million fund which was Europe’s largest ever healthcare fund at the time of closing.
- DBAY Advisors in the formation of DouglasBay Capital III Fund, a European fund making investments in small and micro-cap listed companies.
- University of Glasgow, 2015, L.P.C.
- University of Glasgow, 2014, LL.B.