Kayla Staley is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Finance Group.
Ms. Staley joined Debevoise in 2022. Ms. Staley received a J.D. from Maurice A. ...
Read Full Biography
- Booz Allen Hamilton in the amendment of its approximately $2.62 billion existing credit facility in connection with the company’s achievement of investment grade status.
- Prudential Financial in the financing aspects of the acquisition of a majority interest in Deerpath Capital Management and its associated affiliates by PGIM, the $1.2 trillion global investment management business of Prudential.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Focus Financial Partners at an enterprise value of approximately $7 billion.
- Hofstra University School of Law, 2022, J.D.
- Hofstra University, 2019, B.A.