Kayleigh Anderson is an associate in the Litigation Department based in the London office. She is a member of the firm’s White Collar & Regulatory ...
Read Full Biography
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT will acquire all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Solenis in the sale of Solenis to Platinum Equity at an implied enterprise value of $5.25 billion.
- Domtar in its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of 28 domain extensions and certain other business assets owned and operated by Minds + Machines Group Limited.