Kayleigh Anderson is a corporate associate based in the London office. She is a member of the firm’s Antitrust Group.
Ms. Anderson’s practice ...
Read Full Biography
- CPP Investments as an investor in a single-asset continuation fund established by GHO Capital Partners, created to hold existing portfolio company Validant, a leading international provider of quality, compliance and regulatory affairs consulting to Biotech, Pharma and MedTech companies.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a majority stake in the industrial businesses of Roper Technologies, which operates market-leading businesses that design and develop vertical software and application-specific products, in a transaction valued at $3.7 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- Smartly.io, the leading social advertising platform, in its acquisition of Ad-Lib.io, the creative optimization platform.
- Covéa in its signing of a definitive sale agreement with Exor to acquire PartnerRe for $9 billion.
- Gogo in the $400 million sale of its commercial aviation business to Intelsat.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $4.7 billion acquisition of Epicor Software, a global provider of cloud-based, industry-specific Enterprise Resource Planning software to industrial-focused sectors.
- GoDaddy in its acquisition of Neustar’s Registry business, a registry technology platform that includes an extensive portfolio of top-level domains.
- Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer and global services provider, in its $631 million acquisition of Engineered Controls International.
- Consilio, a Stone Point Capital portfolio company, in its acquisition of Legility, a global legal services provider.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- PGIM in its acquisition of Montana Capital Partners, a European-based private equity secondaries asset manager.
- Covanta in its sale to EQT in a transaction valued at more than $5 billion, in which EQT will acquire all shares of Covanta common stock for $20.25 per share.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Solenis in the sale of Solenis to Platinum Equity at an implied enterprise value of $5.25 billion.
- Domtar in its $3 billion sale to Paper Excellence.
- GoDaddy in its acquisitions of the .club and .design domain extensions, as well as 28 domain extensions (and certain other business assets) owned and operated by Minds + Machines Group Limited (MMX).