Keith Stackhouse is a corporate associate and a member of the Capital Markets Group.
Mr. Stackhouse joined Debevoise in 2021. Mr. Stackhouse received a ...
Read Full Biography
- agilon health and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the $2 billion secondary offering and repurchase of shares of agilon health common stock.
- Carlyle in its acquisition of Abingworth, a transatlantic life sciences investment firm with over $2 billion in assets under management.
- Evercore, as financial advisor to Vocera Communications, in its sale to medical technologies company Stryker for a total enterprise value of approximately $3.09 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of PwC’s Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services practice, the global leader in employee tax, immigration, business travel, cross-border managed services, and payroll solutions to multinational organizations and their employees.
- New York University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- University of San Diego, 2015, Bachelor of Accountancy