Lachlan Conroy is an associate in the firm’s Finance Group. His practice focuses on complex financings for the firm’s private equity and corporate ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Sharp in the financing aspects of Sharp’s acquisition of Berkshire Sterile Manufacturing.
- Elliott Management in the financing aspects of its investment leading Speyside’s single asset continuation fund to support the future growth of its portfolio company Opta.
- Ascent, a global leading provider of expedited, time-critical logistics solutions and other transportation services, in the financing aspects of its sale to affiliates of H.I.G.
- Five Arrows, the alternative assets arm of Rothschild & Co., in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y, a provider of comprehensive, SaaS-based solutions for students with unique learning challenges.
- Gentiva, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading hospice, palliative, and personal care company, in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Heartland hospice and home care.
- Inovar Packaging Group in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Cimarron Label and Western Printing, a label printing provider.
- Kelso & Company in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a majority interest in Inovar Packaging Group, a full-service provider of pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and flexibles for a wide range of industries.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Huntsworth and Sharp in obtaining $787.5 million in debt financing for Huntsworth’s spin-off of Sharp.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- Murdoch University, 2016, LL.B.
- Murdoch University, 2016, B.Com