Lachlan Conroy is a corporate law clerk and a member of the Finance Group.
Mr. Conroy joined Debevoise in 2021. He received an LL.B. with distinctions ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of its acquisition of a 60% interest in Humana’s Kindred at Home Hospice and Personal Care divisions, valued at $3.4 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Huntsworth and Sharp in obtaining $787.5 million in debt financing for Huntsworth’s spin-off of Sharp.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in the financing aspects of the sale of 24 Seven, a leading provider of digital marketing and creative staffing solutions, to a single asset GP-led continuation fund vehicle managed by an affiliate of MSCP.
- Murdoch University, 2016, LL.B.
- Murdoch University, 2016, B.Com