Laura Jackson is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Insurance and Financial Institutions Groups.
Ms. Jackson joined Debevoise in 2021. ...
Read Full Biography
- A global private equity fund in its investment into a global reinsurer’s Lloyd’s of London platform, through the provision of Funds at Lloyd’s for the relevant Syndicate using the innovative insurance risk transformation structure, London Bridge 2 PCC Limited.
- Compre, the Bermuda headquartered international legacy group, in its agreement with SiriusPoint on a reinsurance Loss Portfolio Transfer covering approximately $1.3 billion of reserves.
- Intact Financial Corporation, the largest provider of property and casualty insurance in Canada and a leading provider of global specialty insurance, in its minority investment in Cartan Trade, the French new credit insurance provider.
- Helios Underwriting, the unique investment vehicle which acquires and consolidates underwriting capacity at Lloyd's, in raising approximately £12.5 million through a placing of, and a subscription for, new ordinary shares.
- Nuveen, the investment manager of TIAA, in its acquisition of a controlling interest in Arcmont Asset Management, a private debt management firm.
- Canopius, a Centerbridge Partners portfolio company and a leading global specialty (re)insurer, in its $780 million loss portfolio transfer agreement with RiverStone International.
- Asta Capital and its shareholders, the market leading third party managing agent at Lloyd’s, in its sale to Davies Group.
- BPP Law School, L.P.C.
- The University of Law, GDL