Maayan G. Stein is an associate in the firm’s Tax Department and a member of the Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits Group.
Ms. Stein ...
Read Full Biography
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, BradyIFS, in the merger of BradyIFS and Envoy Solutions, which includes a new strategic and financial partnership with Warburg Pincus and its affiliate funds.
- Elliott Management in its investment leading Speyside’s single asset continuation fund to support the future growth of its portfolio company Opta.
- Rithm in its acquisition of Sculptor in a transaction valued at approximately $639 million.
- Kelso & Company in its investment in Pathstone, an independently operated, partner-owned advisory firm offering comprehensive family office services.
- Pacific LifeCorp in its issuance and sale of $750,000,000 aggregate principal amount of its 5.400% Senior Notes due September 15, 2052.
- Discovery, Inc. in the offering of $30 billion of senior unsecured notes in the acquisition of WarnerMedia.
- Core & Main, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and a leading specialized distributor of water, wastewater, storm drainage and fire protection products, and related services, and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in a $520 million secondary public offering of Core & Main class A common stock.
- Rutgers School of Law – Newark, 2021, J.D.
- College of New Jersey, 2017, B.A.