Malina Welman is a corporate associate and a member of the Real Estate Group.
Ms. Welman joined Debevoise in 2020. She received a J.D. from Columbia Law School ...
Read Full Biography
- Avanath Capital Management in its acquisition of a 250-unit apartment tower at the City Point Center in Downtown Brooklyn, NY.
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield in the sale of Westfield Trumbull located in Trumbull, Connecticut and Westfield South Shore located in Bay Shore, NY.
- Breakthrough Properties in its acquisition and financing of 105 West First Street, a single-tenant, life science office located in Boston, MA.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of Gaslight Commons, a multi-family building located in South Orange, NJ.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in the sale of an industrial facility located in Piscataway, NJ.
- Dover Corporation in its $225 million acquisition of Malema, a designer and manufacturer of flow-measurement and control instruments for the biopharmaceutical, semiconductor, and industrial sectors.
- Carmel Partners in the sale of 19 Dutch, a luxury multi-family tower located in the Financial District neighborhood of New York City.
- Tishman Speyer Properties in the sale of Commonwealth Tower, a trophy office tower, in Arlington, VA.
- Carmel Partners in the sale of The Cole, a multi-family apartment building, located on the Upper East Side of New York, NY.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in the sale of a portfolio of 21 industrial and logistics properties located in 13 states across the U.S.
- Avanath Capital Management in its acquisition of a mixed-use portfolio containing two affordable housing properties with ground-floor retail space in Brooklyn, NY.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a programmatic joint venture with Zenith IOS to pursue industrial outdoor storage opportunities across the U.S.
- Dover Corporation, a diversified global manufacturer and global services provider, in its $631 million acquisition of Engineered Controls International.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in the sale of an industrial building located in Bolingbrook, IL.
- Schneider Electric in its acquisition of an 80% controlling stake in Operation Technology / ETAP Automation, the leading software platform for electrical power systems modeling and simulation.
- Domtar in the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Kindred Healthcare, a TPG portfolio company and leading specialty hospital company delivering acute health services, in its sale to LifePoint Health, a leader in the delivery of community-based care.
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Cornerstone Building Brands in the $168 million sale of its roll-up sheet door business, DBCI, to Janus.
- Prudential in the sale of its retirement plan business to Empower for a total transaction value of $3.55 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management as adviser to an institutional investor in the formation of two joint ventures with JBG SMITH Properties in the development of the Potomac Yard Innovation District in Alexandria, VA, which development will include certain infrastructure and community features that will serve Virginia Tech’s state-of-the-art Innovation Campus, set to open in 2024.
- Third Point in the refinancing of a luxury resort located in the Dominican Republic.
- Columbia Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Barnard College, 2015, B.A.