Malina Welman is a corporate associate and a member of the Real Estate Group.
Ms. Welman joined Debevoise in 2020. She received a J.D. from Columbia Law School ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its $6 billion acquisition and subsequent combination of Fort Dearborn and Multi-Color Corporation, to create the world's largest label solutions company.
- JPMorgan Asset Management in a joint venture with Realterm Logistics to acquire a 53-property portfolio of last-mile logistic facilities located in 21 states across the U.S.
- JPMorgan Asset Management as investment manager to an institutional investor in the formation of two joint ventures with JBG SMITH Properties in the development of the Potomac Yard Innovation District in Alexandria, VA.
- Third Point in the refinancing of a luxury resort located in the Dominican Republic.
- Columbia Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Barnard College, 2015, B.A.