Mark Hume is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Mergers and Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Hume joined Debevoise in 2022 having previously ...
Read Full Biography
- The Evercare Group in equity and debt financing aspects of its sale of a majority shareholding in CARE Hospitals to private equity funds managed by Blackstone.
- The Evercare Group, wholly owned by the Evercare Health Fund, in the sale of its majority interest in Nairobi Women’s Hospital to its founder and Group CEO, Dr. Samuel Maina Thenya.
- MTech Capital in its insurtech follow-on investment in Thinksurance, a consultation platform for commercial and industrial insurance based in Germany.
- MTech Capital in its investment in digital health platform Peppy Health, as part of a Series B funding round.
- MTech Capital in its insurtech investment in pet insurance provider Napo, as part of a Series A funding round.
- The Evercare Group wholly owned by the Evercare Health Fund, in its sale of a majority shareholding in Metropolitan Hospital Holdings Limited to The Metro Group.
- University of Edinburgh, 2017, Diploma in Professional Legal Practice
- University of Strathclyde, 2016, LL.B. (First Class Honours)