Martin Connor is an associate in the Tax Department.
Mr. Connor joined Debevoise in 2020.
Mr. Connor received his J.D. magna cum laude from Brooklyn Law ...
Read Full Biography
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its European Real Estate Technology Fund, a €140 million fund targeting investments in high-potential European startups, and potential co-investing opportunities alongside Fifth Wall’s North American Real Estate Tech funds.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Hamilton College, 2009, B.A.