Martin Connor is an associate in the Tax Department.
Mr. Connor joined Debevoise in 2020.
Mr. Connor received his J.D. magna cum laude from Brooklyn Law ...
Read Full Biography
- New York Life Investments in its strategic partnership with Bow River Advisers, a subsidiary of Bow River Capital.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the formation of Clayton, Dubilier & Rice Fund XII, an approximately $26 billion fund, its largest fund to date.
- Bain Capital in the closing of its $1.15 billion inaugural private equity fund, Bain Capital Insurance Fund, L.P.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Real Estate Technology Fund III, an $866 million property technology fund aiming to invest in technologies relevant or complementary to the built environment.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its Early-Stage Climate Technology Fund, a $500 million venture capital fund that invests in climate change mitigation technologies aiming to decarbonize the real estate industry.
- EIG in the establishment of a fund to purchase a portion of the upstream assets from a public oil company.
- CPP Investments as an investor in a single-asset continuation fund established by GHO Capital Partners, created to hold existing portfolio company Validant, a leading international provider of quality, compliance and regulatory affairs consulting to Biotech, Pharma and MedTech companies.
- Fifth Wall in the formation of its European Real Estate Technology Fund, a €140 million fund targeting investments in high-potential European startups, and potential co-investing opportunities alongside Fifth Wall’s North American Real Estate Tech funds.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the sale of its investment in Belron, a worldwide leader in vehicle glass repair and replacement, valuing the company at €21 billion, including the formation of a new special purpose vehicle formed to continue CD&R’s partnership with Belron. The transaction was named “Secondaries Deal of the Year” by Buyouts magazine.
- International Paper, a global producer of renewable fiber-based packaging and pulp products, in the separation and spin-off of its global printing papers business, Sylvamo, and related financing arrangements.
- Brooklyn Law School, 2020, J.D.
- Hamilton College, 2009, B.A.