Marwan Al-Turki is of counsel to the firm. Mr. Al-Turki was a leading UK private investment fund formation lawyer. He is the former Co-Chair of the firm’s ...
Read Full Biography
- Prosperity Capital Management, as sponsor, in its offering of shares in Prosperity Quest II, a managed investment fund, and proposed listing on the Nasdaq Stockholm exchange.
- The Carlyle Group in the formation of Carlyle MENA Partners, a $500 million Middle East and North Africa buyout fund.
- Akina in the formation of Euro Choice V, a European mid-market buyout fund of funds and co-investment fund.
- Prosperity Capital Management in its offering of shares in New Russian Generation Limited, a managed investment fund, including an abortive listing on the London Stock Exchange.
- University of Oxford, Faculty of Law, 1992, M.A.
- University of Oxford, 1983, B.A.