Matthew Daly-Grafstein is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Mr. Daly-Grafstein joined Debevoise in 2019. Prior to ...
Read Full Biography
- KKR in the formation of its KKR European Fund VI, an $8 billion fund focused on private equity investments primarily in the developed economies of Western Europe.
- EIG in the establishment of a fund to purchase a portion of the upstream assets from a public oil company.
- Stone Point Capital in the formation of Trident IX, a more than $9 billion financial services buyout fund.
- Paradigm in the formation of Paradigm One, a $2.5 billion crypto venture fund, which will invest in the next generation of crypto companies and protocols across all stages and geographies.
- One Rock Capital Partners in the formation of One Rock Capital Partners III, a $2 billion U.S. buyout fund.
- New York University School of Law, 2016, J.D.
- University of Toronto, 2013, B.A.