Matt Dickman, a London-based international counsel and member of the firm’s Funds/Investment Management Group, advises on the formation, management ...
Read Full Biography
- Top Tier Capital Partners in the formation of Top Tier European Venture Capital Fund SCSp, a €260 million European venture capital fund of funds.
- Investcorp in its strategic partnership with Centre Lane Partners.
- LeapFrog Investments in its $500 million partnership with Temasek, including Temasek taking a minority stake in LeapFrog, and a multi-fund investment by Temasek to anchor LeapFrog’s future funds.
- Metric Capital Partners in the formation of MCP Private Capital Fund IV, a €1.2 billion European special opportunities fund.
- TPG Growth in its takeover of the existing assets of the Abraaj Group’s $1 billion Global Healthcare Fund. The deal saw Debevoise win the “Specialist Deal Legal Advisor” category at the Private Equity Africa Awards.
- Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law, 2007, J.D.
- Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, 2007, M.B.A.
- Dartmouth College, 2000, B.A.