Matthew Mrozek is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group.
Mr. Mrozek joined Debevoise in 2021. He received a J.D. cum ...
Read Full Biography
- Avanath Capital Management in its acquisition of a 250-unit apartment tower at the City Point Center in Downtown Brooklyn, NY.
- Carmel Partners in the purchase of real property located at 43-30 24th Street in Long Island City, New York.
- Carmel Partners in the sale of 19 Dutch, a luxury multi-family tower located in the Financial District neighborhood of New York City.
- Sun Life in its $2.475 billion acquisition of DentaQuest.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in a joint venture with TPA Industrial to develop a five-building industrial park in Columbus, OH.
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management in phased closings for the purchase and development of a portfolio of high-end townhomes and single-family homes being developed in Bradenton, FL.
- Providence Equity Partners in its investment in a multi-decade lease for nine marquee billboards at Two Times Square and 1600 Broadway from Universal Branding Group.
- Breakthrough Properties in its acquisition and financing of 105 West First Street, a single-tenant, life science office located in Boston, MA.
- Global Atlantic, a retirement and life insurance company, in its recapitalization of Drawbridge Realty’s $1.7 billion portfolio of office properties.
- White Cap, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading North American distributor of specialty concrete and construction accessory, safety, and building products, in its acquisition of Ram Tool, a construction supply distribution company.
- New York University School of Law, 2021, J.D.
- University of Texas at Austin, 2017, B.A. (Hons)