Matt Hirsch is an associate in the Litigation Department.
Mr. Hirsch joined Debevoise in 2019.
Mr. Hirsch received his J.D. from University of Virginia ...
Read Full Biography
- A global manufacturing company in SEC and DOJ investigations into potential corruption issues in Southeast Asia.
- A large hedge fund in an SEC investigation related to trading.
- Ripple in a ruling against the Securities and Exchange Commission by the Southern District of New York holding that Ripple's digital token XRP is not an “investment contract” in many circumstances.
- Toyota Motor Corp. in a resolution with the Department of Justice and Environmental Protection Agency regarding its emissions reporting practices, without any criminal charges being filed.
- University of Virginia School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Boston College, 2013, B.S.