Michael Gillespie is a corporate partner who advises senior management and boards of companies and investors acting throughout the world, including the ...
Read Full Biography
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its $394 million investment in Joby Aviation, an aerospace company that is developing and commercializing all-electric vertical takeoff and landing aircraft to enable the deployment of fast, quiet and affordable air taxi services.
- Toyota Motor Corporation in its joint investment, with DENSO Corporation and SoftBank Vision Fund, in Uber’s Advanced Technologies Group.
- Grupo Globo and its shareholding family for over three decades on strategic transactions, corporate governance and shareholding arrangements.
- Toyota Motor Corporation and affiliates globally over more than a decade in connection with various complex strategic transactions and litigation and regulatory matters.
- Time Inc. in its $2.8 billion sale to Meredith.
- Members of Eike Batista’s EBX group in Brazil relating to restructuring of debt and new financing matters.
- adidas AG on various complex transactions and certain other matters.
- The D. E. Shaw Group, a global investment and technology development firm, over more than a decade in connection various M&A transactions and other strategic matters.
- A family holding company based in New York for over a decade on sensitive matters relating to family assets and arrangements.
- Independent directors of News Corporation in allegations relating to phone-hacking in the United Kingdom.
- The Jim Henson Company and its shareholding family for over two decades on various strategic matters.
- Harvard Law School, 1986, J.D.
- Amherst College, 1982, A.B.