Mihir Awati is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Mr. Awati joined Debevoise in 2021. Mr. Awati received a J.D. from ...
Read Full Biography
- Brookfield Reinsurance in its acquisition of Argo in a transaction valued at approximately $1.1 billion.
- Corebridge Financial, a majority-owned subsidiary of American International Group, in its offering of $1.0 billion of 6.875% Fixed-to-Fixed Reset Rate Junior Subordinated Notes offering due 2052.
- Market Bidco Finco Plc, an indirect subsidiary of funds managed or advised by Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, in the offerings of £1.075 billion and €545 million of senior secured fixed rate notes relating to the financing of CD&R’s acquisition of Wm Morrison Supermarkets Limited.
- Discovery, Inc. in the offering of $30 billion of senior unsecured notes in the acquisition of WarnerMedia.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, 2021, J.D.
- Columbia University, 2015, B.A.