Miriam N. Yeger is an associate in the Tax Department.
Ms. Yeger joined Debevoise in 2020.
Ms. Yeger received her J.D. summa cum laude from Benjamin N. ...
Read Full Biography
- Stone Point Capital in the formation of Trident IX, a more than $9 billion financial services buyout fund.
- Kelso & Company and its portfolio company, Eagle Family Foods Group, in their acquisition of General Mills’ Helper main meals and Suddenly Salad side dishes businesses, in a transaction valued at approximately $610 million.
- KKR in the formation of KKR North America Fund XIII, a $19 billion fund focused on pursuing opportunistic private equity investments in North America.
- Temasek in the establishment of Decarbonization Partners, an investment partnership with BlackRock.
- IDB Bank, the largest Israeli bank operating in the U.S., in the creation of IDB Lido Wealth, a strategic partnership and joint venture with Lido Advisors, a full-service, independent investment advisor.
- Individual FoodService, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its merger with Brady Industries.
- Yeshiva University, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 2020, J.D.
- Brooklyn College, 2014, B.S.