Nicole Levin Mesard is Deputy Chair of the firm’s Corporate Department, a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group, Chair of the firm’s ...
Read Full Biography
- Westfield in the company’s $24.7 billion sale to Unibail-Rodamco, Europe's largest listed commercial property company.
- Westfield in its $1.1 billion divestiture of five shopping centers in the United States to an investor group led by Centennial Real Estate Company of Dallas, TX.
- Westfield in the development, operation and management of the retail portions of the New York Metropolitan Transit Authority’s $1.4 billion Fulton Center transit hub.
- Rockwood Capital in the origination of two mezzanine loans secured, indirectly, by two hotels located in New York City.
- Westfield in the transfer of Westfield Carlsbad, a 1.1 million square foot super regional enclosed mall located in Carlsbad, CA, to Rouse Properties.
- Oaktree Capital Management in two separate financings (a bridge loan and a revolving credit facility), totaling $320 million, each made by Wells Fargo and secured by separate pools of distressed and non-distressed mortgage loans and REO assets located throughout the United States.
- Westfield in its acquisition of three department stores located in Bethesda, MD, San Jose, CA and Santa Clarita, CA from Sears, Roebuck and Co.
- GoldenTree Asset Management in a bridge loan secured by a residential building located at 101 West 78th Street in New York City.
- Carmel Partners in the acquisition from Lightstone Group of a development site located at 112-118 Fulton Street in New York City.
- Carmel Partners in a joint venture with a New York City developer to construct a residential building to be located at 325 Lexington Avenue in New York City.
- Beacon Capital Partners in the restructuring of a securitized mortgage loan with a face amount of approximately $2.7 billion.
- AXA Financial in the $1.06 billion sale of MONY Life Insurance Company and reinsurance of an in-force book of life insurance policies to Protective Life Insurance Company.
- Westfield in its $525 million mortgage financing secured by Westfield Garden State Plaza, located in Paramus, NJ.
- Westfield in its investment in the areas at the World Trade Center site that are being developed for retail use in a joint venture transaction with the Port Authority of NY and NJ valued at approximately $1.225 billion.
- Westfield in the acquisition of the Port Authority’s remaining 50% interest in the World Trade Center retail facilities for $800 million.
- A family office as a cornerstone investor in Hispania Activos Inmobiliarios, a Spanish blind pool REIT listed on the Madrid stock exchange.
- Westfield in its $1.64 billion divestiture of seven non-core shopping centers in the United States to the Starwood Group.
- Westfield in its sale of seven shopping centers located in the U.S. to a consortium led by the Starwood Group for approximately $1.1 billion.
- Westfield in its $350 million mortgage financing secured by Westfield Montgomery Mall, located in Bethesda, MD.
- Tulane University Law School, 1997, J.D.
- University at Albany, State University of New York, 1994, B.A.