Patricia Volhard is a partner in Debevoise’s Frankfurt and London offices, and is a member of the firm’s Private Equity and Funds/Investment ...
Read Full Biography
Fund Formation and Fund Transactions
- Allianz Capital Partners in various co-investments.
- Lexington Partners in setting up their Luxembourg platform, including in relation to the Luxembourg sleeve of its $12 billion flagship fund, Lexington Partners IX.
- Hannover Finanz in the formation of its €200 million debt fund targeting investments in the DACH region.
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of its €750 million private debt platform, focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- Navis Capital Partners in setting up their Luxembourg parallel fund for its private equity fund, seeking total capital commitments of $1.75 billion.
- Allianz Global Investors in the formation of Allianz Renewable Energy Fund III, a $500 million fund targeting global renewable energy investments.
- Deutsche Beteiligungs in the formation of DBAG Fund VII.
- SwanCap Partners in the formation of its €600 million SwanCap Fund II.
- ECE Real Estate Partners in the formation of its €500 million ECE European Prime Shopping Centre Fund II.
- UniCredit Bank in the structuring aspects of the sale of parts of its private equity portfolio and the setting up of the acquiring SwanCap Opportunities Fund SCS.
- First State Investments International in the fund structuring of its €1.3 billion European Diversified Infrastructure Fund (EDIF).
- Novum Capital in the formation of its €90 million German private equity funds.
Fund Regulatory Matters
- Global Infrastructure Partners in European structuring and regulatory matters relating to various fundraising activities.
- Zurich Alternative Asset Management in its primary fund investment platform.
- Park Square Capital in setting up managed account and debt fund structures for EU institutional investors.
- Allianz Global Investors in setting up infrastructure fund (Luxembourg / U.S. fund).
- Adams Street Partners in setting up their regulated investment advisor in Germany.
- A U.S. fund sponsor with aggregate assets under management in excess of $38 billion in setting up Luxembourg parallel platform for secondary fund.
- Brexit advice to multijurisdictional asset manager with assets under management in excess of $50 billion.
- Regulatory advice to Adam Street, Allianz Global Investors, Allianz Capital Partners, The Carlyle Group, Coller Capital, EQT, HPS Investment Partners, Lexington Partners, Morgan Stanley, Triton, Prudential Financial and Zurich Alternative Asset Management.
- Université de Strasbourg Robert Schuman, 1996, J.D.
- Universität des Saarlandes, 1992, First State Examination
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M.