Patricia Volhard is a partner in Debevoise’s Frankfurt and London offices, and is a member of the firm’s Private Equity and Funds/Investment ...
Read Full Biography
- Apera Asset Management in the formation of its €750 million private debt platform, focussing on senior secured loans to lower mid-market businesses in German-speaking Europe, France, Benelux, the UK and Northern Europe.
- Deutsche Beteiligungs in the formation of DBAG Fund VII.
- SwanCap Partners in the formation of its €600 million SwanCap Fund II.
- ECE Real Estate Partners in the formation of its €500 million ECE European Prime Shopping Centre Fund II.
- Keyhaven Capital Partners in the takeover of 100% of the shares of DARAG Deutsche Versicherungs-und Rückversicherungs.
- UniCredit Bank in the structuring aspects of the sale of parts of its private equity portfolio and the setting up of the acquiring SwanCap Opportunities Fund SCS.
- First State Investments International in the fund structuring of its €1.3 billion European Diversified Infrastructure Fund (EDIF).
- VR Equitypartner and Bayern LB in their acquisition of a majority stake in GHM Group.
- Brockhaus Private Equity in the sale of 360 Treasury Systems to Summit Partners Funds.
- Université de Strasbourg Robert Schuman, 1996, J.D.
- Universität des Saarlandes, 1992, First State Examination
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M.