Philip Orange is a professional support lawyer in the Corporate Department and a member of the firm’s Financial Institutions and Investment Management ...
Read Full Biography
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of a 40% ownership interest in Belron, which valued the company at €3 billion.
- AmTrust Financial Services in its $219 million acquisition of ANV Holding, a Lloyd's platform.
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in its $1.1 billion acquisition of Ascot from American International Group.
- Exor as insurance M&A counsel in its contested $6.9 billion acquisition of PartnerRe, a Bermuda-based reinsurance company.
- HarbourVest Partners in its £806.6 million acquisition of the investment portfolio of SVG Capital, a publicly-listed investment fund. The acquisition followed an initial £1,015 million takeover offer by HarbourVest Partners for SVG Capital. The deal has been recognized by various industry award schemes, including the PEI Awards and being named Private Equity Deal Of The Year at the IFLR European Awards.
- MBIA in the sale of its UK subsidiary to Assured Guaranty.
- TIAA-CREF in its partnership with Henderson Group PLC to create TIAA Henderson Real Estate Limited, a new global real estate investment management company, with total assets under management of over $63 billion.