Richard Bohm is a retired partner and former Co-Chair of the firm’s Media and Telecommunications Group and a member of the firm’s Mergers & ...
Read Full Biography
- Discovery, Inc. in its $14.6 billion acquisition of Scripps Networks Interactive.
- RWL Water in the merger by acquisition of Emefcy Group and RWL Water.
- Greater Media in its $240 million sale to Beasley Broadcast Group.
- The Dolan family, controlling stockholders of Cablevision Systems Corporation, in Cablevision’s $17.7 billion sale to Altice.
- Discovery, Inc. in its $195 million investment in Lions Gate Entertainment.
- Independent Committee of the Board of Directors of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia in its $365 million sale to Sequential Brands.
- The Dolan family, the controlling stockholders of Madison Square Garden, in the spin-off of Madison Square Garden’s live sports and entertainment businesses.
- Representation of clients with respect to corporate transactional matters, including public and private M&A, joint ventures, venture capital, financings and intellectual property licensing.
- Representation of boards of directors and controlling stockholders in matters relating to strategic planning and corporate governance.
- Representation of families who control public and private companies regarding family governance and transitioning family control from one generation to the next.
- Kelso & Company in numerous matters since 1984, including its acquisitions and subsequent dispositions or taking public of a number of media and industrial companies.
- Harvard Law School, 1978, J.D.
- Stanford University, 1975, B.A.