Robert Geren is a corporate associate and a member of the Mergers & Acquisitions Group.
Mr. Geren joined Debevoise in 2019. Mr. Geren received his ...
Read Full Biography
- Resonetics, a leader in micro-manufacturing for the medical device and diagnostics equipment, in its acquisition of EaglePicher Medical Power, a medical device manufacturer.
- Kindred Healthcare, a TPG portfolio company and leading specialty hospital company delivering acute health services, in its sale to LifePoint Health, a leader in the delivery of community-based care.
- White Cap, a Clayton, Dubilier & Rice portfolio company and leading North American distributor of specialty concrete and construction accessory, safety, and building products, in its acquisition of Ram Tool, a construction supply distribution company.
- Kelso & Company in its acquisition of a majority interest in C.L. Smith and its combination of C.L. Smith with Inmark.
- Discovery, Inc. in the acquisition of WarnerMedia from AT&T in a Reverse Morris Trust transaction that values the combined entity at approximately $130 billion.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Capco in the $1.45 billion sale of Capco to Wipro.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners in raising multiple venture capital funds, including in the formation of:
- Lightspeed Venture Partners XIII, an $875 million early stages development fund.
- Lightspeed Venture Partners Select IV, a $1.8 billion Lightspeed portfolio company fund.
- Lightspeed Opportunity Fund, a $1.5 billion breakout companies fund.
- Silver Lake Waterman in the formation of Silver Lake Waterman III, a $1 billion North America mezzanine fund.
- HarbourVest Partners in the formation of Dover Street X, an $8.1 billion global secondaries fund.
- New York University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Princeton University, 2014, A.B.