Robert Hubley is a corporate associate and a member of the Investment Management Group.
Mr. Hubley joined Debevoise in 2019. Prior to joining the firm, ...
Read Full Biography
- KKR in the formation of its KKR European Fund VI, an $8 billion fund focused on private equity investments primarily in the developed economies of Western Europe.
- KKR in the formation of KKR Global Infrastructure Investors IV, a $17 billion global infrastructure fund.
- KKR in the formation of KKR Asia Pacific Infrastructure Investors, a $3.9 billion Asia Pacific infrastructure fund.
- KKR in the formation of KKR Core Investments Partnership SCSp, a $626 million fund organized to make co-investments in “Core” private equity transactions, together with a €1.5 billion fund of one also organized to pursue the strategy.
- Fordham University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Haverford College, 2012, B.A.