Sally Gibson is a member of the firm's Investment Management Group. Her practice focuses on advising sponsors of private investment funds, including buyout, ...
Read Full Biography
- Ares Management in the formation of Ares Europe Real Estate Fund IV, a $1.3 billion Europe real estate fund.
- The Carlyle Group in the formation of Carlyle Europe Partners IV, a €3.75 billion Europe buyout fund.
- Deutsche Bank in the formation of DB Secondary Opportunities Fund II, $614 million U.S. and Europe secondaries fund, and Secondary Opportunities Fund III, a $1.65 billion U.S. and Europe secondaries fund.
- Doughty Hanson in various fundraising activities.
- EQT in the formation of EQT Credit Fund II, an €874 million Europe credit opportunities fund.
- EQT in the formation of EQT Ventures, a €566 million Europe technology/venture capital fund.
- Europa Capital in the formation of Europa Fund IV, a €603 million Europe real estate fund.
- FFL Partners in the formation of FFL Capital Partners IV, a $2 billion North America buyout fund.
- GP Investments in a joint venture with a subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority (ADIA) to finance the acquisition, through a tender offer in Brazil, of a controlling stake in BR Properties, a Brazilian real estate company.
- OMERS in the formation of OMERS Global Strategic Investment Alliance, a $12.5 billion global infrastructure co-investment program.
- Rockefeller Group International in its acquisition of a majority interest in the European real estate fund management group Europa Capital.
- EIG Global Energy Partners, Global Infrastructure Partners, Morgan Stanley and Petroleum Equity in various infrastructure and energy fundraising activities.
- The Carlyle Group, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, EIG Global Energy Partners, Exponent Private Equity, Global Infrastructure Partners, KKR, Morgan Stanley and Oaktree Capital Management on various regulatory issues.
- University of Cambridge, 2004, LL.M.
- University of Sydney, 2001, LL.B.
- University of Sydney, 1999, BEC