Sandy M. De Sousa is a tax associate and a member of the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation Group.
Ms. De Sousa joined Debevoise in 2019. ...
Read Full Biography
- Domtar in the $920 million sale of its personal care business to American Industrial Partners.
- Third Point Re in its $788 million merger with Sirius Group.
- The Special Committee of Liberty Broadband in Liberty Broadband’s $10.59 billion acquisition of GCI Liberty.
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in its acquisition of Radio Systems Corporation, a market-leading provider of innovative pet product solutions.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners in its investment in World 50, a provider of private peer communities for business executives.
- Stone Point Capital in its acquisition of Safe-Guard.
- Seton Hall University School of Law, 2019, J.D.
- Montclair State University, 2013, B.A.